- Use pictures. People respond to pictures better than pure text. Use tools like Canva or ask a designer to help. If your picture can tell part of the story, even better.
- Post regularly. Helps people get familiar with you.
- Use a list format. Click through rates are better for lists like ‘7 Tips for crowdfunding’ or ‘5 Gift Ideas for Mother’s Day’. But don’t always create lists. Write essays also. Mix it up.
- Post videos. Video remains strong and with Facebook Live it is getting even stronger.
- Use Facebook Insights to understand what type of content people are responding to.
(Visited 77 times, 1 visits today)