Resources for small business
- Light use starter sites – Shared hosting
- Heavy Duty sites – VPS hosting
- Pro Site – Dedicated Servers
- GetResponse. Excellent support, sound deliverability.
- Aweber – Same class as GetResponse
- MailChimp – cheaper for beginners
- ARP – self hosted solution
Web Conferencing / Webinar platform:
Great value as a web conferencing and webinar solutions provider.
- Goto Meeting
- SEO Essentials:
Helps you get the basics of on-page and off-page SEO to promote your website on search engines
- How to write a Press Release
Helps you learn how to send out press releases – one of the most effective but underutilized marketing resource
- Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions
For those in the business of sales and marketing. Gives you an insight into human behavior.
- Social Media Marketing: An Hour a Day
A slower read but covers social media in depth.
- The Ultimate Sales Letter: Attract New Customers:
Helps you write better copy for your sales letters and web site landing pages.
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion
Takes you into the human mind and how we are programmed to respond to various situations. All marketers must read this book.
- The Power of Positive Thinking:
No matter what your profession is, you need to read this classic. Uplifts your spirit and makes you a believer in yourself.
- The Most Successful Small Business in The World: The Ten Principles
Changes your thought process from being the owner of a small business that generates your income to a small business that can grow exponentially.
(Visited 325 times, 1 visits today)