How GDI Makes me Money
Instead of its own sales force, GDI does its business through affiliates like you. GDI may have made more money through its own sales force but that also entails a very large overhead and can weigh a company down when the economy is not doing so well. So why is it good for you? Is it? Can it make you money?
- When you sign up and get your .ws domain name for $10 per month, you become an affiliate of GDI and are now entitled to invite other businesses and individuals to get their .ws domains through you. When they do, you get 10% of their monthly fee. So if you solicit and enroll 10 people, they get their domains and you get $1 x 10 = $10 per month. That pays your domain fees so now you have your domain for free.
- Now the 10 people that bought domains names through you can also be affiliates. That means they can also turn around and start selling .ws domain names. What if they in turn bring in 10 people each and those 10 bring in 10 each till five levels deep?
- So how much does that make you? That makes you $111,110 a month. Yes that is every month.
That is the power of people working together. That is the power of residual income. You yourself can do only so much but when people you bring in bring in other people and so on, you end up building a huge network yet stay a small one man business. That is just the regular GDI. If you subscribe to the premium, you make even more.
- Want to play with the calculator and check out various scenarios?
- Are there bonuses?
Yes. For every 5 paying members you bring in a week, you get a $100 bonus. If your bring in 5 members every week, that is $400 a month in addition to the residual income described above.
- Is it easy to succeed at GDI?
The page ‘How to succeed at GDI‘ goes into more details about what you need to do to succeed with GDI.