- Give the freelancer an overview of the whole project, not just his own small task
- Set deadlines. Human beings tend to procrastinate unless you set clear expectations.
- On larger projects, setup a team calendar so everybody knows who needs to get what done by which date. It also helps the freelancer understand that there are others dependent on his work.
- Send out Status updates to all involved including freelancers
- Use collaborating tools – it can be as simple as a Google Doc spreadsheet or some of the more advanced tools like Asana. There are many more.Good Luck!
(Visited 89 times, 1 visits today)