Yes sometimes wisdom and a little levity go together. Enjoy a few western proverbs and feel free to add a few of your own in the comments section.
- After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.
The moral: When you’re full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
- Tellin’ a man to go to hell and makin’ him do it are two entirely different propositions.
- If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around.
- Just ’cause you’re following a well-marked trail don’t mean that whoever made it knew where they were goin’.
- If you find yourself in a hole the first thing to do is stop diggin’.
- Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
- Never be too quick to criticize yourself. It’s not fair to all your friends and relatives who are dying to do it for you.
- Never miss a good chance to shut up.
Thank You for visiting and have a nice day!
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)